Hello 2015!!!
2014 was a great year. Last year will always mean the world to me, cause I finally started my own YouTube channel and have already crossed a few milestones. Huge plans for 2015. First I'm going to get done with my boards and then start filming at-least 2 videos a week. Completely random ones. (Also a few fashion and beauty ones). My new year resolution is : LONG HAIR. I have never had long hair and this year I'm going to try my best not to chop them off. There are a few great hairstyles that I've been dying to try but haven't been able to due to the short hair. Once they are all grown there will be a ton of hair tutorials on my channel (hope so). And also a VERY BIG THANK YOU to all my subscribers. Love you guys so much. Soo excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment